Shivaji College has been accredited with Grade "A" by NAAC.
- Prof. S.C. Bhatla, Chairman, Governing Body
- Dr. Darshan Malik, Associate Prof., Dept. of Biochemistry, (Coordinator)
- Dr. Anita Kapur, Associate Prof., Dept. of Botany
- Dr. Anuradha Mal, Associate Prof., Dept. of Botany
- Dr. Tejbir Singh Rana, Associate Prof., Dept. of Geography
- Ms. Suman Kharbanda, Associate Prof., Dept. of Commerce
- Dr. Aparna Jain, Associate Prof., Dept. of Mathematics
- Dr. Jeetendra Aggarwal, Assistant Prof., Dept. of Mathematics
- Dr. Vandana, Assistant Prof., Dept. of Mathematics
- Dr. Sumit Singh Raheja, Assistant Prof., Dept. of Economics
- Ms. Nishtha Srivastava, Assistant Prof., Dept., of History
- Dr. Kiran Bamel, Assistant Prof., Dept. of Botany
- Prof. Girdhar K. Pandey, Department of Plant Molecular Biology, External Expert
- Mr. Vipin Babbar, Industrialist, MD, Saturn Group of Companies, External Expert
- Mr. Sachin Bahmba, CMD, SPACE Organization, Alumni
- Parent Representative (to be nominated in the forthcoming session)
- IQAC was set up in February 2015. The main function of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the college.
- It constitutes committees for smooth functioning of academic, administrative, and financial activities.
- It coordinates with all stakeholders at various levels: through informal interaction, official meetings, feedback system, etc.
- IQAC undertakes academic and administrative auditing by internal committees.
- Its main objective is to plan and implement quality initiatives and evaluate the same.
- It analyses the feedback received from all stakeholders and informs the person concerned about its outcome for improvement.
- It also appreciates, encourages, and provides support required by all staff for their quality sustenance and improvement in teaching, research and administration.
- Developing and applying quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities
- Scrutinising each Department in detail regarding results, syllabi covered, and time table adherence.
- Ensuring successful implementation of the corrective actions by the Departments.
- Ensure timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Minutes of IQAC Meeting held on 20th July 2018 : View