Shivaji College has been accredited with Grade "A" by NAAC.
Composition of IQAC
- Dr Shiv Kumar Sahdev, Acting Principal
Coordinator of IQAC
- Dr Rashmi Wardhan, Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry
- Chairman, Governing Body
- Dr Anita Kapur, Associate Professor, Department of Botany
- Ms Anshu Chopra, Associate Professor, Department of Economics
- Ms Preeti Sharma, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science
- Ms Suman Kharbanda, Associate Professor, Department of commerce
- Dr Virender Bhardwaj, Associate Professor, Department of Hindi
- Dr Aparna Jain, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics
- Dr Gita Rani , Assistant Professor, Department of English
- Dr Jitender Aggarwal, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics
Senior Administrative Officers
- Dr Anuradha Mal (Secretary, Staff Council)
- Dr Priyanka Kumari (Bursar)
- Mr Hemant Lamba (Administrative Officer- Admin)
- Mr Praveen (Administrative officer- Accounts)
Nominee Local Society, Student and Alumnus
- Dr Sudhir Sehra, Physician- Local Society
- Prof Rakesh K Seth, (Department of Zoology, DU)- Alumnus
- Ms Divya Aggarwal, B.Sc(Hons) Botany, SEM IV- Student
- Prof Debi Sarkar, Prof Delhi University- Employer
- Mr. Manoj Yadav, Co Founder Prismberry- Industrialist
- Mr. Sandeep Kumar, Deputy Director, Ministry of Finance, Government Of India-Parent Stakeholder
- IQAC was set up in February 2015. The main function of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the college.
- It constitutes committees for smooth functioning of academic, administrative, and financial activities.
- It coordinates with all stakeholders at various levels: through informal interaction, official meetings, feedback system, etc.
- IQAC undertakes academic and administrative auditing by internal committees.
- Its main objective is to plan and implement quality initiatives and evaluate the same.
- It analyses the feedback received from all stakeholders and informs the person concerned about its outcome for improvement.
- It also appreciates, encourages, and provides support required by all staff for their quality sustenance and improvement in teaching, research and administration.
- Developing and applying quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities
- Scrutinising each Department in detail regarding results, syllabi covered, and time table adherence.
- Ensuring successful implementation of the corrective actions by the Departments.
- Ensure timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Minutes of IQAC Meetings
Minutes of IQAC Meeting held on 20th June 2020 : View
Minutes of IQAC Meeting held on 5th September 2019 : View
Minutes of IQAC Meeting held on 20th July 2019 : View
Minutes of IQAC Meeting held on 5th September 2018 : View
Minutes of IQAC Meeting held on 20th July 2018 : View
Minutes of IQAC Meeting held on 5th September 2017 : View
Minutes of IQAC Meeting held on 20th July 2017 : View
Minutes of IQAC Meeting held on 5th September 2016 : View
Minutes of IQAC Meeting held on 20th July 2016 : View