Research & Innovation Cell
- Dr. Kumari Priyanka (Convener), Dept. of Mathematics
- Dr. Vikas Sharma, Dept. of Hindi
- Dr. Neetu Rani, Dept. of Mathematics
- Dr. Kiran Bamel, Dept. of Botany
- Dr. Prabuddh Kumar Mishra, Department of Geography
- Dr. Devender Singh Meena, Department of Botany
- Dr. Priyanka Verma, Department of Physics
- Ms. Preetika Dhawan, Department of Physics
Research and development is the backbone of Education. Research helps educationists to recognize and benefit the opportunities for collaboration, sharing of knowledge, innovative
practices and skills.
- The main objective of the Cellis to nurture research culture among the faculty members and studentsby encouraging them to pursue research-based activities in newly emerging and challenging areas.
- The Cell aims to develop strategies to foster research collaborations within the faculty, across faculty and institutes/organizations and with agencies outside the college.
- The Cell conducts several programmes such as seminars, worksops and traning sessionsand motivates the faculty members to undertake research activities and superviseM.Phil and PhD programmes.
- The Cell encourages faculty members of the college to publish their works in leading good quality journals and to present their research findings onthe national and international platforms through seminars and conferences.
- The cell facilitates and supports the faculty to undertake research projects from various funding agencies.