- IQAC was set up in February 2015. The main function of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the college.
- It constitutes committees for smooth functioning of academic, administrative, and financial activities.
- It coordinates with all stakeholders at various levels: through informal interaction, official meetings, feedback system, etc.
- IQAC undertakes academic and administrative auditing by internal committees.
- Its main objective is to plan and implement quality initiatives and evaluate the same.
- It analyses the feedback received from all stakeholders and informs the person concerned about its outcome for improvement.
- It also appreciates, encourages, and provides support required by all staff for their quality sustenance and improvement in teaching, research and administration.
- Developing and applying quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities
- Scrutinising each Department in detail regarding results, syllabi covered, and time table adherence.
- Ensuring successful implementation of the corrective actions by the Departments.
- Ensure timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.